Friday 3 January 2014

Best crewing sites

With a plethora of crewing sites available, it's tricky to find the right site for your sailing needs. Many have poor design and can cost a fortune. Here's a run down of my favourite crewing sites:

Yacht Crew Direct - This has to be my favourite, great design and very easy to use with boats and crew all over the world. One of the features I like best is that you can search by location which makes it much easier to pin down only the boats that are near me.

Crew Seekers - The Crew Seekers design is better than most crew agencies but still lacks a bit and can be tricky to use at first. There are lots of posts and is updated every day.

Find a Crew - Find a Crew has a lot of features but I actually find that I don't use most of them. There are good crewing positions available and the search works well once you've entered all your details. The main thing is to get yourself out there. Find a Crew and Yacht Crew Direct allow you to add a profile.

1 comment:

  1. Concierge Côte d'Azur - French Riviera: services de conciergerie de luxe à Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes, Nice et Monaco

    ReplyDelete